BioCifer diagnostic testing advantages
- Ten minute sample processing, reduces test times by at least 30 minutes thanks to a simple and streamlined 3-step approach: extract, amplify and detect.
- Safe and streamlined process can be used at point-of-care.
- Eliminates current nucleic extraction bottlenecks.
- No added infrastructure required in laboratories.
- Delivers significant savings in labour costs.
Accurate and effective
- Demonstrated to be 97% consistent with commercial sample processing techniques, when used for processing SARS-COV-2 samples, for example.
- The process is highly scalable, with the ability to produce enough reagent for 400,000 tests per week.
- Rapid sample inactivation reduces PPE requirements.
- Compatible for use in automated instruments.
- Compatible for use with bleach disinfectant.
- Developed in conjunction with leading Australian research organisations.
- Avoids potential supply chain deficiencies.
- Will prioritise Australian laboratories on short lead-times.