BioCifer focuses on research and production of technologies that are used within diagnostic kits for in-vitro diagnostics.
Our quality policy is to ensure conformance to customer requirements and deliver products that consistently meet or exceed our customers’ expectations to ensure satisfaction and gain their loyalty.
It is crucial that we do this right, and that we deliver our quality products to the people who need them most. Rapid diagnosis will save lives and improve living conditions of people and animals.
All BioCifer personnel shall:
- Act in accordance with a quality management system that fulfils the requirements of AS/NZS ISO 9001 and continually improve it.
- Comply with all legislative, statutory, and regulatory requirements.
- Implement business objectives and processes that mesh with our stakeholders’ needs and expectations.
- Design and manufacture innovative products that do what our clients expect them to do, at a price they can afford to pay.
- Interact with professionalism, courtesy, dignity, tolerance, and respect.
- Contribute to the wellbeing of the communities and the environments in which BioCifer operates.
In addition, the BioCifer executive shall maintain a healthy and collegiate work environment that supports each of these commitments.